There are many ways to find a great deal on a new hybrid! But if you are seeking a great without the ordinary haggle give is a try.
At CarsDealerNet.Com we make your new car purchase as easy as possible.
- Start your search by filling out the search box
- See the results of the CarsDealerNet.Com search engine
- Take your time a do a true comparisons of all the features, specs, prices
- Find the latest rebates and incentives in Palm Beach County
- Once you’ve chosen the right hybrid click the button and wait for a price quote
Remember that with CarsDealerNet.Com what you do is completely anonymous. Dealership don’t know who you are and your information is never disclosed. So, with that said hang back, there is no hurry choose right options and colors with our car configuration tool. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the CarsDealerNet.Com Target Price Calculator it will updates in real time as you add or subtract features.
New Honda Financing Options in Palm Beach County
After you have chosen your new sedan, we need to talk about financing. Many of new buyers chosedealership financing. In dealership financing, another common type of vehicle financing, you get financing through the dealership. You and a dealer enter into a contract where you buy a vehicle and agree to pay, over a period of time, the amount financed plus a finance charge. The dealer may retain the contract, but typically sells it to a bank, finance company or credit union called an assignee that services the account and collects your payments.
New Car Buying Advice From an Ex-Car Salesman!
Let's say that you have a family to transport but also want a car that is ludicrously powerful. In days gone by, that'd be a problem. But now, there's a plethora of sedans on the market that have more than 600 horsepower that can get you and your spawn from point-to-point in record time. No, they aren't all affordable, but they are all fast. Here are some of our favorite fast sedans on the market today.
BMW M6 Gran Coupe Competition Package – 600 HP
A new BMW M5 is on its way, but in the meantime, you can still get your hands on the BMW M6 Gran Coupe, which makes 600 hp with the optional Competition Package. BMW calls this a Coupe, but since it has four-doors, we're still considering it a sedan.
BMW Alpina B7 – 600 HP
Using a heavily reworked version of the twin-turbo V8 found in the BMW 750i, the Alpina B7 puts 600 hp to the road via all four wheels. It's not quite the most powerful 7-Series you can buy, as you'll find out very soon.
BMW M760i xDrive – 601 HP
Not to be done by Alpina, BMW rates its M-badged, V12-powered 7-Series as having 601 horsepower. It's one better than the Alpina. Or, it's four better, if you judge by cylinder count.
Mercedes-AMG E63 S – 603 HP
Here's the car the next M5 will have to beat. The new E63 S makes an astounding 603 hp from its relatively small 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 and sends it to all four wheels with a clever all-wheel drive system. Bonus: The E63 is offered as a wagon too. Get the wagon.
Audi RS7 Performance – 605 HP
The RS7 has been on the market for quite some time now, but Audi recently updated it with a Performance variant that brings 605 hp to the table via a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8. That in combination with a quick-shifting eight-speed automatic and all-wheel drive makes the RS7 Performance one of the quickest cars in the world.
Audi S8 Plus – 605 HP
If you want the RS7 Performance's engine in a more subtle package, Audi will sell you the S8 Plus. It might be one of the best sleeper sedans on the market today.
Bentley Continental Flying Spur W12 S – 626 HP
Introduced last year, the Continental Flying Spur W12 S is the fastest Bentley four-door ever made, with a top speed of over 200 mph. With some small tweaks, Bentley managed to squeeze 626 hp and 605 lb-ft of torque out of the Flying Spur's W12 engine.
Cadillac CTS-V – 640 HP
It's a Corvette Z06 with four doors, thanks to its 6.2-liter Supercharged V8, which pumps out 640 horsepower. The CTS-V is also one of the world's fastest sedans, with a 200-mph top speed.
Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid – 680 HP
With a hybrid drivetrain influenced by that of the 918 Spyder, the Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid cranks out a total of 680 hp and 626 lb-ft of torque. That makes this Panamera good for a 0-60 run of 3.2 seconds and a 192-mph top speed.
Dodge Charger Hellcat – 707 HP
Here's a rare photo of a Charger Hellcat, currently the world's most powerful four-door, not spinning its rear tires. You see, the Charger Hellcat has a tendency to light up the rear because it sends 707 horsepower to a relatively small set of Pirelli P Zeros. Perhaps that's why Dodge is currently testing a wide-body variant.
List of Convertible Available at CarsDealerNet.Com
- Lexus For Sale in Aberdeen, Fl
- MINI For Sale in Atlantis, Fl
- Mazda For Sale in Belle Glade, Fl
- Audi For Sale in Belle Glade Camp, Fl
- Nissan For Sale in Boca Raton, Fl
- Chrysler For Sale in Boynton Beach, Fl
- BMW For Sale in Bryant, Fl
- Nissan For Sale in Canal Point, Fl
- Scion For Sale in Cypress Lakes, Fl
- Subaru For Sale in Delray Beach, Fl
- BMW For Sale in Golden Lakes, Fl
- Buick For Sale in Golf, Fl
- Lincoln For Sale in Greenacres, Fl
- BMW For Sale in Hamptons at Boca Raton, Fl
- Ram For Sale in Highland Beach, Fl
- Acura For Sale in High Point, Fl
- Volkswagen For Sale in Juno Beach, Fl
- Scion For Sale in Juno Ridge, Fl
- Audi For Sale in Jupiter, Fl
- Ram For Sale in Jupiter Inlet Colony, Fl
- Mazda For Sale in Kings Point, Fl
- Scion For Sale in Lakeside Green, Fl
- Jaguar For Sale in Lake Clarke Shores, Fl
- Honda For Sale in Lake Harbor, Fl
- FIAT For Sale in Lake Park, Fl
- Lincoln For Sale in Lake Worth, Fl
- Smart For Sale in Lake Worth Corridor, Fl
- Dodge For Sale in Lantana, Fl
- Porsche For Sale in Loxahatchee Groves, Fl
- Volvo For Sale in Mission Bay, Fl
- Audi For Sale in North Palm Beach, Fl
- Volkswagen For Sale in Okeelanta, Fl
- Toyota For Sale in Pahokee, Fl
- Nissan For Sale in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl
- Lexus For Sale in Riviera Beach, Fl
- Lincoln For Sale in Royal Palm Beach, Fl
- MINI For Sale in Royal Palm Estates, Fl
- Scion For Sale in Sandalfoot Cove, Fl
- BMW For Sale in South Bay, Fl
- Chevrolet For Sale in Tequesta, Fl
- Acura For Sale in Twentymile Bend, Fl
- Chrysler For Sale in Wellington, Fl
- BMW For Sale in West Palm Beach, Fl
Finance For Buying A New Car
I have over 20 years experience at a new car dealership. I have sold cars, been in fleet sales, a fleet manager, leasing manager, finance manager, inventory manager, and produced vehicle advertising. In general I would say that a new car dealer is very motivated to get the maximum possible revenue from each customer. (This is also true for most businesses) Dealership management typically adheres to all rules and regulations and will not allow deceptive selling practices. The general problem for the consumer is that they are usually less skilled at the buy/sell process than the dealership staff. The staff does this all day, every day; the customer may buy once every few years. I can't tell you all that I know on one page. I will try to give you a few tips to help level the playing field.
The first tip is to go slow in the shopping process. The dealer will usually press for a commitment to buy TODAY! Don't be rushed to buy. There is almost never a great deal today that will be gone tomorrow. First choose the type of vehicle you want, and decide which options you need. Then you can contact multiple dealers for a price quote. It may be better to do this online or by phone. At this time you should find out what factory specials are available. Consider the advantages of a low rate vs. a larger rebate if that is the case. Are you eligible for any special pricing plans such as X or Z plan because of being a close relative of a factory employee or because of the company you work for? After you narrow your choice of dealers, don't be afraid to play them against each other. Dealers HATE to lose a deal to a competitor and will likely go lower to get the deal.
The second tip is to only buy the car and nothing else from the dealer! Make it very clear that you don't want, and won't pay for, paint sealer, fabric protector, service coupon books, paint stripes, alarm system, window tint, life insurance, tire warranty, etc., etc., etc. Any of these things can be gotten later, if you have to have them, at a lower price. If you want an extended warranty, call a few dealers after the purchase and get it at a discounted price. It is common for the finance department to "load the boat" with extras. READ the paper work they present, especially anything with price figures. Tell them to take off any extras and walk if they won't. (They won't let you walk too far!)
If you have a trade in, negotiate that separately from the cost of the vehicle. If possible get a bid from a place like CarMax for an indication of your trade-in wholesale value.
Shop for your own financing and only use the dealer arranged financing if they meet or beat what you can get elsewhere.
A typical profit for the dealer can be about $3,000 including the vehicle and financing. On some customers the dealer might make $10,000 or more in profit. If you use these tips you may be able to reduce the dealers profit to a small amount.